Social Class Trip To Malang

Travel dates : May 22-24th, 2008
Destination : Villa Apple, Batu – Malang – East Java
Transportation : Tourism Bus
Who’s on travel : Social program students of SMAN 2 Surabaya year 2007-2008 + Mr. Hirman + Mrs. Kis + Mrs. Ummu

Day 1 – May 22nd, 2008
The day we left Surabaya
1. My room was the only one on the second floor and the other was only toilet.
2. My roommates : Gisti, Devy, Novy, Icha ( I thought there were no space enough for more 4 persons, we did though)
3. I was amazed by its hygienic condition, hahaha yes I am a hygienic-freak.
4. The water was so cold, I delayed my shower time.
5. I had a bowl of meatballs for lunch.
6. There were only 2 bathrooms for over 40 persons!
7. The 3rd floor was BOYS only.
8. I played monopoli with my friends, Bimo and Eko, hoho I was the richest for the game!
9. We ate some yummy roasted corns together for dining.
10. The girls were gathering around with the boys on 3rd floor, played Monopoli, cards, or even sang along together on F4 tracks. Hakakakak
11. I couldn’t sleep tightly, the boys still laughed so loud ‘til 3 am. They bothered me indirectly.
12. I missed my family a lot! *homesick*


Photobucket
We met up on the 2nd floor.
front : Dhani “Cepot”, Eko, Yola, Camel, Ninit, Michael, and.. yeah me
behind : Prizky and Icha (hoho you guys seemed like a sweet couple)


Photobucket
Welcome Ayik! mm.. Eko, what were you lookin’ at?

Photobucket
Malang city lights


Photobucket
Zooming

Day 2 – May 23rd, 2008
The main event
1. I enjoyed my meal everyday, those were very delicious!
2. I got bored and unstable emotionally. There was no occasion for the day.
3. I tried to sleep in the afternoon, but I couldn’t. So I only watched a bollywood tv program with Munchel, Tommy, and Halimah :p
4. I played monopoli again with Eko and Bimo, but I became the loser! Haha
5. For the main event, all students had told their impression about being a Social student. Poor me, I didn’t take any photographs L
6. I called Seno at the midnight. I missed him a lot!
7. I could sleep tightly :) Tomorrow, I’d be home.


Photobucket
Gisti, my room-mate, tried to make a card pyramid.
Me and her were bored together :p

Day 3 - May 24th, 2008
The last day, the real vacation
1. We left out and went to Jatim Park.
2. I only played bom-bom car and “Rumah Pipa”. I didn’t get interested to “Rumah Hantu” or such “Rumah Misteri 3D”, anything that related to mystical things. I was paranoid.
3. Lots of my friends were “Flying-Tornado”-addict.
4. We left Jatim Park at about 5 pm.
5. On the way home, I turned back my memories to 90s music such as Gil, Westlife, and The Moffats (have you remembered it ?^^) while my friends were playing the video on the bus.
6. I bought some steamed buns called “Bakpo-Telo” for my family.
7. I arrived at 7 pm, my Mom picked me up.

Hhhhhh.. I was so tired!

Comments

Popular Posts