Meet my old friends

Yesterday night, I met my old friends who were my pals and teacher in joining an English course at ILP. They were Edo, Sandy, Albion, Ricky, and Miss Sovie (hoho for now, she has been called Mrs. Sovie, b’coz she’s getting pregnant! congrats^^).

We gathered around for dining time in Galaxy Mall and then we had some general conversations as we haven’t ever met since 5 years ago after the last level of General English we quit for. (Oh I missed them sooo muuuch!) We shared about some latest information between us.

Well, Albion had just arrived from Aussie in order to accomplish his duty as the winner of OZ DetEksi Challenge (you might know, it has been published in Metropolis segment, Jawa Pos). Sandy, wanted to continue his study in a same college like me, Petra Christian University, but he took a different concentrate. Edo was getting busier as he joined a break-dancer team and then Ricky kept complaining about “why did I always be together with you since our childhood?” according him. Hahaha, so that Mrs.Sovie laughed a lot at them.

Then we took some photographs, take a look for it :


Photobucket

Photobucket
“Timezone”
From left to right : Edo, me, Mrs.Sovie, Sandy, Albion, Ricky.


Photobucket

Photobucket
“At the front of Galaxy 21”
Self-timer photo.


Photobucket

Photobucket
“The dolls were so cute! Hihi”
Self-timer photo.

Photobucket
“Almost 10.30 pm. Galaxy Mall was getting closed! Auu!”
Self-timer photo.


Photobucket
“Inside Mr.Sovie’s car.”
Oh sorry, Albion!


Alright then, see you next time guys! :) I enjoyed my time a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts