Simply four

just received 'tagging thingy' from Nindya

FOUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
kiza, kisut, cwimi, kisa

FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
june 16th, and the rest is for the dates that I'm enjoying things I've done.

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
voice call with Icod, typing, chatting, shouting loudly

FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
being surrounded by family and friends, chocolate, good music, positive thinking

FOUR PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
mb.Jani, mb.Nita, mas Deddy, Pipin (where are you?)

FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE :
pair of shoes, new mobile phone, more chocolates, bunch of loves from my people!

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES (CURRENTLY):
blogging, eating fancy foods, laughing, taking self portrait pictures

FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
this is for Indonesia : Jogja, Bali, Jakarta, Bandung of course

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
milk, mineral water, tea, milk *again!

FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
mobile phone, wallet, flash disk, pen

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
faded is a new solid, hahaha. I currently love gray, gray, gray, gray

TOP FOUR HANGOUTS:
hmm... it's dependable, hang out isn't only for such public space; I like my own and my friend's room though.

TOP FOUR U LOVE SO MUCH:
dad, mom, sisters, close friends

TOP FOUR ASIAN ACTORS
upss sorry... I don't have any!

FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
enjoy being myself, make people happy, family & friends are giving love, this current age (ahaa!)

FOUR FAVOURITE "UNUSUAL" SONGS:
unusual? hahaha. hmm.. paramore - franklin, paper route - second chances, mew - am i wry? no, placebo - every you and every me

FOUR EVENTS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET:
Surabaya Fashion Carnival's report in events, college orientation, every moments I've spent with my college friends, every events I've attended with stunning outfit! wakakaka :P

FOUR THINGS YOU OFTEN DID WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
study well, joining drawing competition in elementary school, imagining, creating some stories then shared it to some friends

TOP FOUR WHO YOU WANT TO ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
dhea reladi, shida aruya, mira, fia

TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY:
yeah killing time, i love to fill it, share to people, killing time again!

Okay...that's all. If you guys wanna did the same thing, do it! It's quite fun, yet sooo killing time hehe.



When I get bored, I love to take some self portrait pictures! Hahaha a bit narcissist, rite? But it's okay, that's a self way to be happy. Then people, what's yours anyway? Which way to be happy? :)

Comments

  1. whoa. i love that self-portrait. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! you're so cool on photographs!
    i usually surfed the net when i get bored. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehehe thankies! ah really? then I'm glad to hear that :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts