Yesterday photos : Kotak Hitam's event

The event took place in Bigbox complex on June 27th-28th this year and it was presented by HIMA IDE (Himpunan Mahasiswa Desain Produk Industri Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya, especially the 2008 collegians). Includes artworks exhibition, band performances, workshop, and t-shirt auction; this event was implied by art appreciator, musicians, and many crowds.

I just felt so happy and interested there, had fun with my friends, enjoyed and recorded some band performances. Then I met Muchel, one of my high school mate. We were glancing our old memories, oh I really miss being a high school student!

So here, I put some photos from this groovy event :













Most of all, I wanna say thanks to all the participants. YOU ROCK! :)

Comments

Popular Posts