Confusing One : The Good and The Bad

Back to English, back to ordinary. I'm in the mood of it, hehe. Yeah this picture below is not a recently artwork. It's been a long time ago since the holiday. I just scanned it then put a gray color (which I convinced the right one) as a background.




[Drawing pen + Adobe Photoshop CS 2]


"She/He is complex and intuitive. She/He can't set her/his mind well.
Just worrying about 2 general things. Between the Good and the Bad.
Poor her/him, the Good seems will be defeated by the Bad."


Comments

  1. simple yet very meaningful. i love it! the good character reminds me of pharaoh. lol!

    http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks ana! yeah I recognize it, similar to pharaoh hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts