Divanya Vinanda as The Cat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As we were waiting for "buka puasa", me and my complete family went to see my youngest sister, Divanya Vinanda, performing her act on "The Little Mermaid in Ballet" by Marlupi Dance Academy. This occasion took place at Empire Palace (the great building and architectural structures I've ever seen in Surabaya), which located near Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya.

The show was really great. The costumes, the stage act, the performers, were all attractive.
Unfortunately, we couldn't bring any cameras here. So I can't share you how amazing the show was.


Well, happy go fasting, everyone!
Sorry for the late greeting, hihi it's already our third day and I just can't wait 'til Ied Fitri comes! :)

Comments

Popular Posts