The Suramadu Bridge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"The Suramadu Bridge (Indonesian: Jembatan Suramadu), also known as the Surabaya–Madura Bridge, is a bridge with three cable-stayed sections constructed between Surabaya on the island of Java and the town of Bangkalan on the island of Madura in Indonesia. Opened on June 10, 2009, the 5.4-km bridge is the longest in Indonesia and the first bridge to cross the Madura Strait." (Wikipedia)

further info about The Suramadu Bridge : here

Comments

  1. Oh my! Seriously! LOL!
    At first when I saw your photo on Facebook, I thought that was taken at the Bay bridge of San Francisco! Apparently I was wrong, I'm totally laughing at myself right now. Epic photos by the way :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. percaya atau tidak

    i've never been to suramadu bridge...how lucky you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pingin liat deh,,, kayaknya asik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Cassey : ahahaha this wasn't only you, dear! one of my friend did too! ehehe thank you :D

    *Mas Denan : hah masa mas? ayo dong kesana kalo gitu, bagus lhoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Vinzhe : yea you should come! ayo ke sby dong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts