Hair-cut

Oh well, these days are blue. I’m deadly bored of my college routines and nothing seems interesting than doing some new creations outside.

Hello, I’ve cut my hair! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
September 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
October 2009

What do you think?

Hm..just for your information, I haven’t got a steady hairstyle. I like to try something new, something different. Then this is the time. I’m crushing on a short hair-cut (again)!

See my previous post here, another hair-cut talk of mine: p

{Oh yeaah.. I’d like to greet these special words for my beloved little sister.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVANYA VINANDA^^}

Comments

  1. *toro :
    wahahaha tipe mu banget, ah toro bisa aja

    *mas denan & ria :
    ehehe thanks, aduh ri gak sekeren itu kok. wehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts