Beth in Kevin's dream # 1

Kev :
“Hello, my name is Kevin. People used to call me Kev, they said it’s pretty much easier that way. I’m an outgoing person, yet it’s possible to me to keep in silence. I’ve been living here since 24 years ago; oh well, that’s kind of unpleasant journey. Why? It’s all because of her, the young half-hearted. I dream about her …almost everyday.

Beth :
“My name is Beth and I am 16 years old. My life is quite interesting, yet so tiring. Well, I’ll tell you one of my secret. I’ve been dawned on this guy; a very high-appealed kind of womanizer, but lately, I find he’d do nothing about it. For God sake, he’s really perfect one. I can’t stop adoring him, I can’t stop loving him. Rrr… but I’m just a little pathetic brat. It’s impossible for me to make him as mine …again.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kev :
“Beth, I love you for many reasons. I really wanna be with you. Trust me, the differences won’t take us apart. Please be home.”

Beth :
“My dearest Kevin, I really love you. I want you so bad. But… I’m afraid I can’t. Forget all the things we’ve done. It’s over.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kev :
“Since I met you at the first time, I knew that you’d be mine. Yeah, you were my eternal morning sun; and also the closest thing that I could see when I woke up in the middle of the night. Now dear, you’re leaving for sure. How can I mend this broken heart?"

"Beth, I'll see you later in my dreams."

talent : Mars Rizkia
location : in my room

Comments

  1. awww..... love in a dream diorama





    This is Vebro playing anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, surreal thingy :D

    heyaa vebro, i miss youuuuuuuuuuu, sini tak gembosin dulu peyutnya :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts