Talk to my face

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello, folks!
This is my second collaboration project.
Can you guess whose drawing style is that?
Yeah, that's Toro Elmar's!
He's a cool graphic designer, yet also an illustrator.
I adore his works 'cos they always speak about realities. I think it's such another way to encourage people to live wisely.

Well, we did it via e-mail (again!); just like my previous collaboration.
I sketched the clown character, then sent it to him.
How I was just really amazed, he made a comic!
I smiled and giggled at that time, it's a sharp and witty personal story.

Still don't get the concept?
Read Toro's post about this collaboration.

Comments

  1. wwwwaaaah kizaaa..suka banget sama review tentang aku. thanks yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Toro :
    Ahahay glad you like it! sama2 yaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts