Draw your t-shirt!

It's been one year ago since my last experience to draw a t-shirt. Nothing special at that time, I just made it for fun. Well, let's back to the present. 2010, when my creative project has been neglected for a quite long time, I feel like something's missing. My sketchbook is forgotten, also my pencils and drawing marker.

So, why don't give them a chance? Yeah, of course! But in front, I should be thankful to my job. Couple weeks ago, I had my schedule to be involved in The 2nd Indie Clothing Expo. Just for your information; the company that I work for, was one of the exhibitors. Therefore, me and my colleagues had to arrange some activities to attract visitors to our booth.

Luckily, we had some t-shirts in 3 different colors and three permanent markers. Yippie, it was the time to draw the t-shirts! Then, we invited our talented friends to join the project. They were Putri Macan (DKV ITS) and Yoga (SMAN 16 Surabaya). Mind to see the pictures? Here, please enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The makers (clockwise, started from 12) : Fanya, Yoga, me, and Putri Macan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The process.
Yes, I enjoyed it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The result of Putri Macan's work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's Yoga's work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is mine. Meet them, Ekira and Piroy!
(Thanks for the beautiful names, boyfie^^)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...And he was wearing my t-shirt! :))

P.S : Don't be afraid to draw your t-shirt! Trust me, it's fun and enjoyable x)

Comments

  1. Aku suka kaosnya mbak putri! Dijual nggak itu? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. keren banget!! :D pake spidol apa kak kalo gambar di tshirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @devina : hehe kontak doski ajah yah, cari akun pesbuknya^^

    @titus : thankies titus! ini pake spidol papan tulis yg permanen biasa kok :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalo pake permanent marker luntur ga??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts