SFC interview session with Prambors 89,3 fm Surabaya

It was 1 pm, I left and went to my best best buddy’s house, Echa, to meet my other friends, they’re Putri Macan, Femy, Marsha, which belong to Surabaya Fashion Carnival crew. We had a small meeting to discuss about an interview session with the local radio, Prambors 89,3 fm. Geez, I got shocked when knowing this thing. Why should us? Hehe but honestly, I was very happy. Never got thought we would be interviewed by a local radio like this, especially about our project, Surabaya Fashion Carnival.



left to right : Echa, me, Putri, Femy
below : Marsha

Yeah, it was already 5 pm. Krisna and Indri were the announcers. The interview session was fun! Echa was taking her part, playing her role as our public speaker :p She explained much about Surabaya Fashion Carnival and we did all too (hmm except Putri, she was too shy to speak :p).






Big thanks to all Prambors 89,3 fm Surabaya crew for giving a chance to Surabaya Fashion Carnival that will be participated in Prambors fm Surabaya anniversary event which held on this July 25th .


Wish us luck, readers! :)

Comments